Motor Vehicle Violations
Moving violations in Maryland can range from the annoyance and cost of a traffic ticket to more serious offenses such as DUI/DWI that could lead to loss of license and even incarceration. Whether you are looking to avoid fines, insurance rate increases, losing your license or jail time — our Baltimore County traffic accident law firm is here to help. We represent residents of Maryland as well as people from other states who have run afoul of the traffic laws here.Maryland District Court Lawyer Helps Clients With Traffic Offenses
Our law firm represents clients in District Courts throughout the State of Maryland for minor and more serious traffic violations, including the following:
- Aggressive, negligent and reckless driving
- Any moving violation contributing to a motor vehicle accident
- Drag racing (participating in a race or speed contest)
- Driving with a suspended license / driving without a license
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Drunken and disorderly conduct
- Failing to reduce speed to avoid an accident
- Fleeing or attempting to allude a police officer
- Following too closely
- Improper license for vehicle driven
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Maryland DUI / DWI (driving under the influence /driving while impaired)
- Running a stop sign or red light
- Speeding in excess of the posted speed limit / speeding tickets
As experienced Maryland moving violations attorneys, we help clients evaluate the charges against them and come up with a plan to challenge or defend the charges in District Court. Maryland can be a very unforgiving state for traffic offenders. Even if you were just passing through Maryland—let's say driving on Interstate 95—and you are issued a traffic citation, your case will be handled by a Maryland District Court, not in your home state. People who think a traffic violation won't be a big deal are left slack-jawed when they are put in handcuffs and detained by police. You could lose your freedom more easily than you think.
Whether you are a resident of Maryland or someone who has driven through our state and has been issued a motor vehicle violation — do not attempt to handle your case on your own. Consult with an experienced Maryland traffic accident attorney who knows how the District Court system and the insurance companies work. The legal process involves many documents, hearings and procedures, and one mistake could cost you your driver's license, levy steep fines and insurance penalties against you, or even lead to your incarceration. We practice in every District Court in the state, and we're ready to help you now.
Please contact us today to discuss your Maryland traffic court or moving violations case. Call us in Baltimore at (410) 625-1121, in Sparks at (410) 472-3651 or toll-free at (800) 722-6616. We look forward to speaking with you.