Welcome to Law Offices of Butschky & Butschky, LLC.
Our legal practice is based in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, Maryland, and represents clients throughout the state and the Mid-Atlantic area.
For more than 30 years, we have assisted clients who have been injured in auto, truck, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents. These Maryland traffic crashes may involve drunk driving, speeding, and aggressive or distracted driving resulting in head-on collisions, rear-end collisions, and rollover accidents.
In addition, our law firm represents people who have been hurt at work or on the job and may qualify for Maryland Workers' Compensation. We also handle wrongful death, survival actions and Maryland medical malpractice cases.
Whether you need our Baltimore personal injury attorneys to file an insurance claim or represent you in court, we will advocate for your legal rights and financial compensation. Your well-being and peace of mind are our number-one priorities. And unlike some larger firms, we are committed to giving your case the personalized attention it deserves.
"Providing Clients with Personalized Attention and Expert Legal Services"
Why entrust your Maryland personal injury case or Workers' Compensation claim to us? Our Baltimore County accident injury lawyers...
- Focus on Maryland Accident Injury Cases. Helping clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents or in the course of work -- and families whose loved ones have died in accidents -- is all we do.
- Bring 25+ Years' Experience to Our Maryland Legal Practice. We have dedicated ourselves to providing excellent legal representation to clients with injury cases within the Maryland State Courts and Maryland Workers' Compensation system. We know how to navigate the complexities of the insurance system, so we can get the best outcome for our clients and their families.
- Provide a Hands-on Approach to Every Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Case. Some big Maryland accident injury law firms delegate a tremendous amount of case work to paralegals and other staff. When you entrust your motor vehicle accident case, Maryland Workers' Compensation claim, or other injury or wrongful death case to Butschky & Butschky, we will personally guide you every step of the way.
- File Your Maryland Workers' Comp Claim Electronically. We have a direct link into the Maryland Workers' Compensation computer system, so we can file and monitor your work injury claim electronically. This helps move your claim through the process faster so you can receive compensation for your work injuries as soon as possible. We handle the electronic filing of all claim forms, medical bills, doctor notes, and other documents required by the Maryland Workers' Compensation Commission.
- Relieve You of the Burden of Legal Matters, So You Can Recover and Move On with Life. Our compassionate personal injury lawyers know how difficult an accidental injury or death is on Maryland families. We will file the injury or wrongful death claim on your behalf, work with insurance company attorneys and representatives, represent you in court, and ensure you receive the maximum compensation and damages allowable by Maryland law.
If you've been injured in an accident where another party may be held liable, don't wait to contact our experienced Maryland personal injury attorneys. Time is of the essence!
Let the experience, expertise, and integrity of Butschky & Butschky help you with your personal injury case. We have offices in Baltimore County (Sparks, Md.) and Baltimore City and have litigated for more than 30 years throughout the State of Maryland.
To schedule a complimentary consultation, please call us in Baltimore at 410-625-1121, in Sparks at 410-472-3651, or toll-free at 800-722-6616, or send us an email.