"Providing Clients with Personalized Attention and Expert Legal Services"
Maryland personal injury attorneys Butschky, Ehlers and Butschky offer free consultation to patients concerned about Johns Hopkins Hospital OB-GYN investigation into alleged medical malpractice and negligence. Read more about this case in our press release...
Welcome to the Law Offices of Butschky, Ehlers & Butschky. Our legal practice is based in Baltimore City and Baltimore County, Maryland, and represents clients throughout the state and the Mid-Atlantic area.
For more than 25 years, we have assisted clients who have been injured in auto, truck, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents. These Maryland traffic crashes may involve drunk driving, speeding, and aggressive or distracted driving resulting in head-on collisions, rear-end collisions, and rollover accidents.
In addition, our law firm represents people who have been hurt at work or on the job and may qualify for Maryland Workers' Compensation. We also handle wrongful death, survival actions and Maryland medical malpractice cases.
Whether you need our Baltimore personal injury attorneys to file an insurance claim or represent you in court, we will advocate for your legal rights and financial compensation. Your well-being and peace of mind are our number-one priorities. And unlike some larger firms, we are committed to giving your case the personalized attention it deserves.
Why entrust your Maryland personal injury case or Workers' Compensation claim to us? Our Baltimore County accident injury lawyers...
- Focus on Maryland Accident Injury Cases. Helping clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents or in the course of work -- and families whose loved ones have died in accidents -- is all we do.
- Bring 25+ Years' Experience to Our Maryland Legal Practice. We have dedicated ourselves to providing excellent legal representation to clients with injury cases within the Maryland State Courts and Maryland Workers' Compensation system. We know how to navigate the complexities of the insurance system, so we can get the best outcome for our clients and their families.
- Provide a Hands-on Approach to Every Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Case. Some big Maryland accident injury law firms delegate a tremendous amount of case work to paralegals and other staff. When you entrust your injury or wrongful death case to Butschky, Ehlers, & Butschky, the attorney who takes your case will personally guide you every step of the way.
- File Your Maryland Workers' Comp Claim Electronically. We have a direct link into the Maryland Workers' Compensation computer system, so we can file and monitor your work injury claim electronically. This helps move your claim through the process faster so you can receive compensation for your work injuries as soon as possible. We handle the electronic filing of all claim forms, medical bills, doctor notes, and other documents required by the Maryland Workers' Compensation Commission.
- Relieve You of the Burden of Legal Matters, So You Can Recover and Move On with Life. Our compassionate personal injury lawyers know how difficult an accidental injury or death is on Maryland families. We will file the injury or wrongful death claim on your behalf, work with insurance company attorneys and representatives, represent you in court, and ensure you receive the maximum compensation and damages allowable by Maryland law.
If you've been injured in an accident where another party may be held liable, don't wait to contact our experienced Maryland personal injury attorneys. Time is of the essence!
Let the experience, expertise, and integrity of Butschky, Ehlers & Butschky help you with your personal injury case. We have offices in Baltimore County (Sparks, Md.) and Baltimore City and have litigated for thirty (30) years throughout the State of Maryland.
To schedule a complimentary consultation, please call us at 410-625-1110 or 800-722-6616, or send us an email. (Mention you found us on the Internet for a special discount.)
- Top 2 Causes of Baltimore - Towson Workplace Fatalities (Not What You Might Think) Last month, President Barack Obama declared April 28 Workers' Memorial Day. OSHA (the U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health ....
- Maryland Drivers : Is Your Car on the List of GM Safety Recalls? General Motors has recalled an estimated 7 million motor vehicles this year for safety issues in a number of cars and SUVs, model years 2003 to 2015. ....
- Preventing Pedestrian Accidents: New Rule Requires Auto Backup Cameras by 2018 Have you ever started backing out of your driveway or a parking spot in Maryland, only to slam on your brakes when a child or adult suddenly appears ....